No other city in the world evokes an image of romance than Paris, France. The beauty of Paris is a seductive backdrop to start a «dangerous liaison» or to rekindle the magic of the past. Experience the romance of Paris by visiting these five places to be passionate in Paris.
1. Gaze Adoringly at the Pont des Arts (bridge between the 1st and 6th arrondissements) – One of the most romantic views in the world – a 360 panorama of famous Paris sights such as Ile de la Cite, Notre Dame, the Louvre, surrounded by the dancing colors of the river Seine. The only negative is tearing your eyes away from the breathtaking surroundings long enough to lovingly gaze at your companion. Metro: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
2. Snuggle in the Jardins du Trocadéro – A kiss at the top of the Eiffel Tower is perfection. But, why wait until you reach the top? Take the metro to the Trocedero station, grab a secluded bench in the Trocadéro Gardens with a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower, snuggle and wait for the magic moment at the top of the hour when the Eiffel Tower suddenly sparkles for ten minutes. Don’t worry about embarrassing yourself. Many other couples will be doing the same in this popular «make out» location. Metro: Trocadéro
3. Kiss under the Pont-Marie – The Pont-Marie is known as the «bridge of lovers» and legend has it that if you kiss under the Pont-Marie and wish for eternal love, your wish will be granted. So, hop onto a bateau-mouche , the riverboats that travel up and down the Seine, and ensure that your relationship will stand the test of time with a kiss. Metro: Pont-Marie
4. Swoon in the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont – This large Parisian park, off of the tourist track, is an idyllic setting for the perfect kiss, but, you’ll have to work for it. Enter the Parc des Buttes-Chamont and enjoy the thrill of the chase as you wonder around the verdant landscape with grottos, waterfalls, and dramatic cliffs. Marvel that this forested landscape is in the middle of Paris. Then, make the long climb up to the kiosk which overlooks the park. Catch your breathe and prepare yourself for a dizzying kiss on a precipice overlooking Paris. Metro: Buttes-Chaumont
5. Indulge at Lapérouse – Lapérouse, a restaurant situated in an elegant townhouse on the Seine, has a long history of romantic entanglements. In the late 1800’s, Lapèrouse was used by famous French courtesans as a rendezvous point for illicit liaisons with their high society clients. Courtesans, upon receiving their payment in diamonds, would scratch their initials in the dining room mirrors to ensure that the diamonds were not fakes. Reserve one of the private dining salons in Lapérouse, indulge in a decadent French feast, and whatever else may take your fancy on the red velvet couches. Relax. The maître d’ will not enter your private dining room until you’ve summoned him with the pull of a cord. Metro: Saint-Michel
jerseys originales de futbol Modelos de camisetas de fútbol de todas las selecciones y de las mejores marcas. Encuentra fantásticos descuentos en artículos seleccionados.